Université Paris Cité’s Faculty of Law, Economics and Management, created in 1976, falls under the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and offers students a variety of programs in law, economics and management both in the traditional format of teaching and as part of continuing education. Since 2007, the Faculty has provided courses in law, economics and management at Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Contact and Access Information
Faculté de Droit, d’Économie et de Gestion
10 avenue Pierre Larousse
Tel : +33 (0)1 76 53 44 00
Metro stations : Malakoff – Plateau de Vanves or Porte de Vanves (line 13)
Bus : lines 48, 58, 95
Tramway station : Porte de Vanves (line T3)
Vélib’ station : Charles de Gaulle – Plateau de Vanves (Boulevard Charles de Gaulle)
© All rights reserved
The Faculty also offers :
- Training to sit the law school entrance exam administered by the Institut d’Études Judiciaires ;
- Training for the Category A National Examinations ;
- A Legal Clinic for students (L3 to doctorate) to acquire training in legal consultation.
The Faculty is also home to the Doctoral School in Legal, Political and Economic Sciences and Management (ED 262) and 5 research centers :
- The Center for Business Law and Management (CEDAG) (EA 1516) ;
- The Law and Health Institute (UMR S 4471) ;
- The Maurice Hauriou Center (EA 1515) ;
- The Institute of Legal History (EA 2515) ;
- The Interdisciplinary Laboratory for Applied Research in Health Economics (LIRAES) (EA 4470).
The Faculty maintains close relationships with its alumni network and has a platform for current students to interact with graduates.
The Faculty of Law, Economics and Management is located on the Malakoff-Porte de Vanves campus of Université Paris Cité, where the Jeanne Chauvin Library, which was established in December 2018, can be found.