Bachelor’s in Economics and Management
Students of the Bachelor’s in Economics and Management are exposed to a wide variety of fields, namely economics, management, business law, finance, contemporary history, mathematics, information technology, statistics and foreign languages.
Third year students can choose from among 4 areas of concentration :
- Economics and Business Management
- Human Resource Management in Corporate Environments
- Accounting and Finance (IUT)
- Management of Accounting Information Systems, Accounting and Finance (IUT)
The Faculty has two advanced programs available under certain conditions :
- The Excellence Program for top-performing students (starting in L2)
- The Dual Degree Programs
- The Bachelor’s in Economics and Management also has a Healthcare Track (LAS) so that interested students can work in the medical and pharmaceutical industry.
Director of the Bachelor’s in Economics and Management : Professor Marie-Hélène Jeanneret-Crettez
Program Coordinator for L1 : Sébastien Cochinard
Program Coordinator for L2 : Professor Marie-Hélène Jeanneret-Crettez
Program Coordinator for L3 : Thomas Rapp
Why study a bachelor’s in Economics and Management at Université Paris Cité
The Faculty entered into a partnership with Ecole 42 so that students can carry out internships (under certain conditions).
The Faculty partners with a wide variety of companies and alumni who regularly offer internships to students (link).